Last updated: December 09, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at JollyHires Inc. (“Company”,“we”,“us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect – It explains the storage, disclosure, use, other processing of your data Personal & Non-Personal, and usage and sharing of contents
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short : We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the (such as by posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short : Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our App.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the App. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our App, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information we collect through In-App Disclosure (aka Android Permission) of a Jobseeker or Recruiter’s profile.
- Storage: On being permitted, we enable you to upload files from your device- Resume in various formats, Profile Picture, any document for verification of your profile, etc.
- Camera: On being permitted, we enable users to shoot a picture or video.
- Microphone: On being permitted, we enable users to record audio.
- Telephone: On being permitted, we read the Phone Status and identity.
Other Information collected during the usage of JollyHires App:
- When a user’s profile is created, we ask for their personal data like phone number, email ID, etc in order to make their profile uniquely identifiable.
- When a user connects with our application, we extract some non-personal data about the user such as – the Android model, version, resolution of your mobile phone, browser, IMEI, Language, network/wifi connectivity, Mobile carriers to provide you the best services.
Information concerning Third-Party Tools, SDKs, Services used:
- Firebase SDK: Help us to develop and distribute App. Track Performance and Analytics.
- Facebook SDK: Helps for Facebook social login purpose.
- Cloudinary SDK: Helps for uploading images, video & other media files.
The Use of the Information Collected is:
- To offer the best-personalized services to the users
- To facilitate you to provide all the information required in the recruitment/job search
- To improvise and develop our Platform and conduct product development
- To help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform and communicate to you
- Helps in research and statistical analysis of users to make business decisions
Manner in which your information may be disclosed
- Personal Information: In general, we use the data internally to serve our Users and enable them to take maximum advantage of the Application. We do not disclose your Personal Information to any third party.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
NOTIFICATIONS OF UPDATES: